Location: Hagersville, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Parts Manager
W.J. Heaslip Limited is seeking an experienced Parts Manager. The Parts Manager is in integral part of our team. The ideal candidate must be able to monitor effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system.
We are a John Deere dealer serving a diverse group of agricultural, commercial, and residential customers in Haldimand and surrounding area. At W.J. Heaslip Limited, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, and our employees. Our employees and management stay close to our customers and strive to serve them quickly and accurately.
BASIC SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
• Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes an annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures.
• Maintains monthly reports.
• Experience leading others
• Performs other manager duties including surplus returns and achieving other goals.
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
• Assists with counter sales to support customer needs.
• Submits warranty and returns claims to the Warranty Administrator within the required time frame to receive maximum credits allowed.