Janitor / Handyman
Location: Hagersville, ON
Type of Employment: Part-Time
W.J. Heaslip Ltd. has an immediate opening for an experienced janitor/handyman to perform general cleaning and maintenance. Daily job responsibilities/functions may include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and work areas
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Re-stock supplies in bathrooms, break room.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners and clean receptacles as necessary.
- Maintaining and general upkeep of property.
- General painting, general plumbing, mowing the lawn, removing weeds and light brush
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned, including seasonal cleaning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Drivers License required.
Please forward resume to email@example.com, or drop off at the office.