Technician – Large Agricultural Heavy Equipment
Location: Hagersville, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
• Performs on-site diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
• Participates in required Service Training programs.
• Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair, or other service concerns directly with the customer and documents on work order.
• May promote and sell W.J. Heaslip Ltd. service programs directly to customers.
• Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
• Maintains condition of mobile service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
• Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• 4+ years of experience performing service repairs.
• Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
• Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
• Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
• Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
• Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
• Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) preferred.
• Forklift license preferred.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the office.