Our Service Commitment W J Heaslip Ltd is committed to providing all customers with a remarkable shopping experience. Each and every time you visit our stores, you will be greeted as a friend, treated with respect and offered a complete solution to your specific needs. All of our efforts are focused on ensuring your long-term satisfaction!
At W J Heaslip Ltd we value dignity, respect, relationships, high ethical standards and equal access for all customers. These values are reflected in our policies, operations and behaviours. When dealing with our staff, you can expect them to be friendly, respectful, enthusiastic, and attentive to your special needs and entirely focused on your best interests!
We will also ensure that our shopping experience is integrated and accessible to all people with disabilities. Active steps have been taken to reasonably accommodate the needs of customers with disabilities by offering services and facilities that provide equal opportunities for participation. At W J Heaslip Ltd., anticipating the diverse requirements of shoppers visiting our store and offering assistance wherever possible is an ongoing priority.
Customer Service Standards
1. Your Shopping Experience When visiting our store, you will feel welcomed. Our staff will be friendly, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about our products and services. If you need help, we are available to assist you. We will thank you for trusting us with your business and invite you to return.
2. Refunds Or Exchanges We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return any unused or defective items in the original vendor packaging within 7 days and we will be pleased to offer you a full refund for all in stock items – special ordered items are subject to a restocking fee.
3. Resolving Problems Despite our best efforts, sometimes problems can occur. Please report all issues to one of our staff and we pledge to handle them in the following manner:
• You will be greeted warmly and asked for all relevant details.
• The person you speak to will try to resolve the issue right away. If additional assistance is required, the store manager will be called immediately.
• If our service has been unsatisfactory in any way, we will apologize and do our best to provide you with an acceptable solution.
• At all times, our staff will be friendly, courteous, calm and supportive.
4. Communication Our communications, from initial greeting through the sales process and follow up, will demonstrate our commitment to serve customers with disabilities.
5. Assistive Devices Our customers are welcome to use their own personal assistive devices to access our merchandise and services. In addition, we offer the following facilities and assistance during their visit to our store: Should you require help to enter our store or require assistance outside then please drive up to one of our doors and honk the horn and someone will come out to assist you.
6. Support People And Service Animals Support people and guide dogs or other service animals are also welcome to accompany our customers with disabilities while shopping in our store. Wherever service animals are prohibited by law, we will provide personal assistance during the store visit.
7. Interruption Of Services If we are temporarily unable to offer any special facilities or services that assist customers with disabilities, we will immediately provide notice of this interruption and the anticipated time when these services will be resumed.
8. Training Our entire staff receives ongoing and documented training in order to properly communicate with and provide assistance to people with various disabilities. This includes accommodating support personnel and assistive devices or animals, as well as resolving any challenges that may arise during the shopping experience. We are committed to ensuring that our merchandise and services are available to all.
9. Customer Feedback We actively encourage the participation of all shoppers in our feedback process. Your comments, suggestions and compliments will play a central role in our ongoing store planning processes. Any concerns brought to our attention will be addressed quickly and fairly (please see “Resolving Problems” above). In addition to sharing your feedback in person, you may also contact us by telephone at 905-779-3467, by mail at 1030 Haldimand Road 20, R R 2 Hagersville, ON N0A 1H0 or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Handout We are pleased to offer a summary of our customer service and accessibility policies. To receive your copy in a format that is most useful to you, please contact Guy Heaslip or Deb Stewart.
If you feel that these standards have not been maintained in your situation, please feel free to let us know by calling 905-779-3467. Your business means everything to us!